Trending News on Forums

Cuộc đời của nam diễn viên đã từng ruồng bỏ Phạm Băng Băng

2017-09-07 06:42:54
Vương Học Binh là diễn viên nổi tiếng khắp Trung Quốc. Sau khi tốt nghiệp Viện Hàn lâm Hí kịch Trung Quốc, anh đã thủ diễn chính trong hàng chục phim nhựa, phim truyền hình ăn khách, như Thất kiếm và The Secret. Nam diễn viên nổi tiếng Vương Học Binh, gương mặt quen thuộc với khán giả truyền hình Việt Nam. Anh đã...

Not junk miles.-

2017-09-07 07:32:33
Not junk miles. At least I hope not. A mangrunt deluxe, fast. A trip to the Cairngorm. A blast along the canals to Edinburgh to see my bros Chris and Marty - on the anniversary of SSWC 2007, which we organised. It is all money in the bank for Marji Gesick. The legs are straining as I push as hard as I can for as long as I can. Yeah, I'm still in the 7.30 - 10 hour bracket. It is way less than I...

Uber Walkie Talkie

News image for Uber Walkie Talkie in Forums2017-09-07 07:47:40
How does Zello generate revenue? Zello is a for profit company?

The Isle of Eden (Closed for Milkmaiden)

2017-09-07 07:55:06
1 Attachment(s) “Cole, here are the background sheets for our special VIP customers.” I explained and handed the sheets to Cole. As Cole read the sheet, I explained the issues. “Ms. Patterson has been lonely all her adult life. Divorced out of a loveless marriage. But now she has found the man of her dreams! Unfortunately, it is her daughter's boyfriend. That handsome 18 year old stud...

2017 Roberto Aguayo Memorial Kicker Eliminator

2017-09-07 07:57:06
Ehud Sep 19, 2003 I AM A MIAMI DOLPHIN I AM A WARRIOR AND A MEMBER OF AN UNBEATABLE TEAM

NYY fans cope, Judge winning MVP OR ROTY

2017-09-07 06:57:34
cmon brah it's obviously judge lol. Bellinger will win NL, and poor Hoskins won't win/get his rookie year wasted because phillies were letting him rot down in AAA Red Sox 2017 MLB champs Tommy 12 inch crew Nikola Jokic, Montrezl truther DRuss gonna be an all-star in BKNY crew Jaylen, Jayson (7/11) Crew Gordon Chadward Crew

Uber is listening to conversations | Page 3

News image for Uber is listening to conversations | Page 3 in Forums2017-09-07 07:42:10
Fuzzyelvis said: ↑ Uber doesn't need to listen to your phone to hear conversations on Zello. They can just have someone pose as a driver and join, then listen in. Click to expand... Like here . . . . .

Zello walkie talkie app

News image for Zello walkie talkie app in Forums2017-09-07 07:50:34
Just created an open channel for Las Vegas Uber drivers on The Zello app for IPhone and Andriod. Download the app and create an account and search for the channel. The channel is called UberVegas no spaces and the password to join is 1111. So the number 1 four times. Please feel free to join in when you are out driving. Anyone who uses vulgar language will be permanently blocked but it is a...

Bad day for CUSA

2017-09-07 07:55:47
(09-03-2017 02:03 PM) Quote: : Joe Schad tweeting that WKU's Brandon Doughty and Marshall's Neville Hewitt waived by the Miami Dolphins.. Jay Cutler > Brandon Doughty

I have never met a bald Native American person. Serious.

2017-09-07 07:58:23
Originally Posted by superamped https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_conquest_of_Sicily lmao breh how long ago was that. breh. brah. bruh. breh. UK Brah they call me Don Taters <3 Miami Dolphins - Tannemarino behbeh Hala Madrid sports betting crew Norm Macdonald is a drunk Al Bundy is God's favourite shoe salesmen BMS is the GOAT college LOOK AT THOSE TATERS!!!! Have a fap m8...

Other categories